To develop every learner holistically in a safe and democratic environment, so that independence can be accomplished .
St. Joseph’s Special
School is a non-profit organisation providing education to chronically ill
children and learners with barriers to learn.
- The school has a holistic approach to
- We promote: a learning culture based on
- The specialised curriculum and
educational programme is designed to meet the varied needs of the learners in
as secure environment promoting academic excellence
- Extra-mural activities such as sport,
music and art provide the opportunity for self-expression.
- Providing learners with opportunities
to meet their full potential, guiding and preparing them to live meaningful and
successful lives, as members of society
- In partnership between the learners and
staff within this rehabilitation setting, we together strive to ensure that
every learner feels loved, respected, happy, safe and secure.
The Love of Christ Urges Us On …